Expect the unexpected from Benny Benassi - This Is Who I Am. The album collaborate with Pitbull, Chris Brown ,T.Pain, Moguai, John Legend, Public Enemy, Gary Go, Kelis, apl.de.ap, Jean Baptiste and many more.
Milan born Italian DJ/producer stalwart Benny Benassi is widely regarded as one of the most charming, down to earth, and internationally respected artists in the music industry. With over a decade to his illustrious career already, the chart-topping megastar has wholly managed to capture the hearts of multiple generations of EDM fans across the world with his flawless trademark tech/electro/house infused sounds and charismatic performance flair.
Benny was propelled into his star-spangled career by his international hit single ‘Satisfaction’ which was unleashed on the world back on 2002. Since then he has headlined performances at countless festivals around the globe (Ultra Music Festival, Coachella, Electric Daisy Carnival, Movement, UV Nation and Labour of Love to name just a few); a string of high-profile remixes and collaborations with the likes of Madonna, Kelis and David Bowie; and the most notable being ‘Beautiful People’ with Chris Brown, as well as a brand new radio show on Sirius XM’s Electric Area. Most noteworthy of all, was the Grammy award he has picked up for his exceptional rework of Public Enemy and the Grammy Skrillex was awarded for his remix of Benny’s masterpiece ‘Cinema’ feat Gary Go.
Awards and nominations
- 2012 Benassi reaches #70 in DJ Mag Top 100 DJs
- Benny Benassi recently was rated #7 on DJ Poll Top 100 on www.thedjlist.com.
- 2011 – Benny Benassi was rated #27 on DJ Mag's Top 100 DJs.
- 2008 – Benny Benassi won the Best Remixed Recording at the 50th Grammy Awards for his remix of Public Enemy's Bring the Noise.
- 2005 – Benny Benassi "Hit My Heart" opened The 2005 Victoria Secret Fashion Show.
- 2006 – Benny Benassi wins an EBBA Award. Every year the European Border Breakers Awards (EBBA) recognize the success of ten emerging artists or groups who reached audiences outside their own countries with their first internationally released album in the past year.
- 2004 – Three nominations at Dancestar, Miami and won the best video award.
- 2004 – DJ Mag's Top 100 DJs: Benny became number eighteen, the highest new entry.
- 2004 – European Border Breakers Award for Hypnotica, the Italian album that sold most in Europe outside Italy.
- 2003 – No. 1 in the top 100 dance tracks on the Ministry of Sound Internet radio.
- 2003 – DJ Mag tune of the year in UK.
- 2003 – Revelation of the year – Italian Dance Music Awards.
- 2003 – Dance revelation of the year – Danish Music Award.
- 2003 – Nominated for international revelation of the year – NRJ Awards, France.